Country Acres Kennels training staff supervises the Dog Park and any problem should be brought to their immediate attention so that corrective action can be taken. The Park is open to “members only” during daylight hours, 7 days per week.
To become a member of the Dog Park, simply call us to schedule a Temperament Test for your dog.
- Only Dog Park members are permitted in the Park. Members may bring a human guest, but not their dog.
- Members must wear their identification badge where it is visible anytime they are in the Park.
- Members may have no more than two (2) dogs in the Park at anyone time.
- Members may only bring their own personal dogs, no dogs belonging to non-members are permitted.
- Members should be in control of their dogs at all times. Dogs acting up or being aggressive should be immediately leashed until they settle down.
- New members should keep their dogs on a leash until they are comfortable with their new surroundings.
- Pit Bulls, American Bulldogs, Staffordshire Terriers, or mixes of these breeds are not allowed.
- All dogs must be spayed/neutered.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed. Food and non-Alcoholic drinks are permitted (no glass). Please place all trash in the trashcans.
- Pick-up all dog poop and put in receptacles.
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
We want everyone to have fun in a safe, secure environment. This Park is for members only and is not open to the general public. Country Acres Kennels training graduates, Arlington Humane Society obedience training graduates, DayCare dogs and group PlayTime dogs are automatic Dog Park members.
Disorderly conduct will not be permitted. Any problem should be immediately reported to the adjacent office in Country Acres Kennels. Please be considerate of your fellow park members at all times. The Park is open during daylight hours 7 days per week. Please adhere to the following rules when using the Park